What does this mean?
FVG Property will act for you as an independent third party expert to the transaction and advise you, the vendor, throughout the sales process.
Our experienced team of vendor advocates helps you through every step of sale process so that you achieve best possible same result.
An astute purchaser knows when a property is over priced and they will, more than likely, not act. If you don’t price your property correctly and in line with current market levels of value, you could stand to lose out financially.
Each and every property needs to be set at the right price, but getting it wrong can cost you in dollar terms and especially time in conducting the sale.
Our intimate knowledge of market trends and current values will give you the confidence to understand the property’s real value. FVG vendor advocates Melbourne help you to sell your home or property & simplify whole sales process.
We sit down with you and discuss your individual needs. We prompt you and establish all case scenarios, options and probable outcomes.
As part of our service:
- We determine the current market value of your property (under the Australian Property Institute guidelines)
- We will find, if required, the local agent of best fit for the property and your specific needs
- We will advise on the available sales methods, valuation guidelines, value range and preferred method of sale and be involved from a third party basis to check that all that is being conducted by the selected agent is in fact being done and exercised as promised
- We report to you, our client, and not to the agent
- We save you time, stress and provide expert advice throughout the total process
IMPORTANTLY, THE COST IS ZERO DOLLARS. WE SHARE A PERCENTAGE FROM WITHIN THE TOTAL AGREED COMMISSION RATE. THAT IS ZERO DOLLARS TO YOU !!!!
Summarizing our service, the key salient points are-:
- Directors personal involvement
- Determine a value and value range, which will alleviate under and over quoting by agent
- Choose an agent that suits the property and your requirements
- Advise on the most appropriate method of sale, timing, cost and negotiate commissions.
- Weekly update reports from the market depicting what is exactly happening
- We are the sole party regarding communication until closure of the sale. We tell you the facts not fiction, no conditioning, just the facts
- Signing of contracts. Before closing on the sale you are fully informed and advised and not by someone of whom has a large vested interest
- Again, the cost is zero.